Our Skincare Tips for Long Haul Flights
It's that summer season when you jump on a flight and head off to somewhere exotic. However, as glamorous as flying is, it can wreck havoc to your skin. The lack of natural air can lead to your skin becoming dehydrated, sensitive and dull. Here are some tips to keep your skin feeling and looking fresh after a flight.
- Avoid makeup at all costs. It will only ruin your skin and besides who is going to see you anyway?
- If you are flying later in the day then cleanse your face in order to get rid of all the grime from the day. The Anti Blemish Purifying Cleansing Wash by Super Facialist Una Brennan will leave your skin feeling balanced and looking healthier and clearer.
- Use a serum to add extra moisture to your face. Bee Good Youth Enhancing Serum evens, tones and hydrates your skin.
- Apply two layers of moisturiser as this will fight the dehydration. B offer a great selection of Night and Day Cream which will improve your complexion and keep it looking plump and firmer.
- Also carry a travel size moisturiser to apply during your flight to fight the dryness. Bee Good's Weekend Essentials contains everything you need to keep your skin looking buff during a flight.
- Since you are on a long haul flight you might as well make the most of the time and pop on a face mask. Fresh do a lovely mask called the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask which is hydrating treatment that smoothes and immediately softens for healthier-looking skin.
- Don't forget the all essential lip balm to keep your lips nice and soft. Burt Bees do a cool tinted Lip Balm that offers a hunt of colour if you still want to look glam.
- Finally, don't forget to drink lots of water to keep dehydrated inside and try to avoid alcohol.